Wednesday, October 29, 2008

zombies and friendship

So I am going to talk about zombies in WoW, but first I have to write about my friend Agent EE.
She has had an extremely rough couple of days, but things will always get better :)

I came up with the top ten reason Agent EE is super awesome!
Not that any proof is required, but I just needed to get it off my chest.

#1 Super cute!
#2 Super sense of funky fashion!
#3 Her Love of Cephalopods!
#4 Her passion about everything!!
#5 Best ideas of fun things to do!
#6 Creative in so many ways!
#7 Has experienced life in ways that a lot of people would never even think to try!
#8 Inspires others to seek out passion and fun in life!
#9 Gives hope to those who had very little!
#10 She is the most giving, honest, life filled person that I have ever met! No matter what happens in my life, she will have always profoundly affected me!

Ok, now that that mush is over..... I swear I am turning into a girl :P

So, I have 3+ friends who play the evil and addicting World of Warcraft. I guess for an upcoming expansion that they are releasing, and probably also because Halloween is almost here, they had started introducing Zombies to the game.
I guess there are tainted boxes and cockroaches in the game, if you click on them you get infected. At first the infection would take 10 mins to kill you, and then you become a zombie.
After that, you gain Zombie powers and lose health over time. To gain health you must.... take a guess, attack other players and computer controlled characters in the game. Doing so causes them to become infected, and eventually turns them into zombies. Eventually you can create a small army of zombies who then can roam the land spreading their unique style of culture :)
My friends who first encountered it said it was just like being in a zombie movie. Before they were killed and turned, they said that there were so many zombies coming from all over, that they were frantic and scared.
Now, days later, it only takes 2 mins or less to become infected. So it makes playing the actual game really hard as there are so many zombies running around raiding the towns and quest areas.
I wish I was still playing the game, and could have experienced the initial invasion, it would have been awesome!

Just in case the infection spreads to the real world, some required reading would be "World War Z" and "The Zombie Survival Guide" both full of stories and tips to help you survive in a zombie filled world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie_Survival_Guide
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_Z
Oh, and he does have one about robots, but robots aren't that scary are they?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Survive_a_Robot_Uprising

And yes, I google, or Wikipedia everything! It's like a joke I heard, there is no more wondering about stuff anymore like when you were a kid, just google it!

Oh, and I have to give props to my buddy to told me that all she blogs about are top ten lists. Thanks, jodiisallaboutjodi

No comments: