Sunday, October 5, 2008

lots to say

Well I think I am getting sick. I am tired, my throat is really scratchy, and I am grumpy.

Other than the last day, I had a good week. I worked out a few times, got to spend Thursday and Friday on Course which I got paid for and included free snacks, lunch, and coffee.
Also we got to make bookmarks to commemorate our class.... If anybody has the chance to take a "Keeping Spirit in Life and the Workplace" workshop, I strongly suggest you take it :)

Also I finished Doom 3 again. Hopefully I will stop playing it in lieu of more worthwhile pursuits.... maybe I will play F.E.A.R. again :P
Raked some leaves, even though I'll probably have to rake them again once the rest of the neighborhoods trees leaves fall....

Oh, and I saw "The Incredible Hulk" the 2008 with Edward Norton in it. It was actually pretty good. The previous "Hulk" released in 2003 with Eric Bana was so so, it wasn't completely crap, but it definitely could have been much better.
The scene with the dogs pissed me off, sure they were evil and angry and "Hulked out", but he didn't have to beat them up, should have just sprayed them with a "Hulk Hose".

No comments: