Friday, October 31, 2008

happy halloween!!

So it's Halloween! I couldn't think of anything to dress up as at work. There were a lot of people that did. I think the best costume so far was a lady who dressed up as Mimi Bobek from the Drew Carey show. She had the clown makeup, the garish clothing, and the hair that looks like a wig (in this case it was a wig).

I watched Saw V last night, it was ok. It had some twists and turns and gore as per usual, but nothing that shocked or 'wowed' me as much as the first one did. When the first Saw came out, there hadn't been that type of movie out before as far as I know. It was fresh, scary, and had so many twists. The ending blew your mind!!

There is something wrong with my eye. Well not my eye exactly, the side of the nose that is right beside my eye has either been bitten by a bug, or decided to become a Stye. Either way it is achy, and it is causing my eye to swell up and look funny a bit.
Hopefully it doesn't get any worse. I am going to try a hot tea bag tonight, see if that works. My coworker told me to keep an eye on it. She isn't a professional comedian surprise surprise :P

Anyways, I've been told we can head out early for Halloween. I am going to go home and set up my fog machine and strobe light. I am taking the kiddo out tonight, so I will have to instruct my sister on how to use it.

No comments: