Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"turkey for you, turkey for me"

Well another Thanksgiving came and gone, it went pretty good. Lots of good food, family wasn't too rambunctious. I didn't stuff myself like I usually do, probably a good thing.

Went to Chinook Mall today with a cool friend. We walked around and looked at a lot of stuff. I didn't really buy anything other than a coffee. It was fun to just talk and discuss things, lots of people to watch. I guess when people have a Monday off they would rather go to a mall, and blow lots of money on stuff they don't really need.

Oh ya, my cousin sent me a link to a crazy movie called Zeitgeist Addendum about how the monetary system actually works. Very interesting stuff, its kind of like Bowling for columbine trippy. http://video.google.ca/videosearch?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=yCe&resnum=0&q=zeitgeist&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#q=Zeitgeist%20Addendum&hl=en&emb=0, its 2 hours long, but if some of what they talk about is true then its pretty mind blowing stuff. I am pretty skeptical, but they way the world is going, it makes sense that the systems in place today, wont be able to last forever.

I should start focusing on what is right with the world, at least once a day :) Today I saw a coin purse that said something to the effect of, "Just because I love Rainbows, doesn't mean I'm gay".


It was pretty cute.

I am also adding lots of tags to my blogs now, I hear that's how people search and find them via google and other search engines.... see if it works :)

1 comment:

Agent EE said...

I <3 rainbows! and you're friend is cool!