Thursday, October 16, 2008

cleanliness is next to godliness

So I had to use some bar soap today that had microbeads in it. You know, the same stuff they put in certain facial cleaners? Basically its like adding sand to your soap. I hate the stuff. It's ridiculous. I am sure some people (mostly girls) swear by the stuff, but I just can't help feeling less clean when scrubbing with sand and soap. I also worry that the sand will cause skin cancer as it irritates the surface :P




http://www.colgate.com/app/IrishSpring/US/EN/BarSoap.cvsp Microclean

My running buddy who moved away to Vancouver is comming down for Christmas, so I am pretty excited about that. I was going to visit her before Winter, but I just got busy all the time and didn't make it out there.
We also used to be scary movie buddies, and one movie that looks like it has the potential of scaring the crap out of me is Quarantine. I think it's just in the theaters now, so I don't think it will stay until December so that we can both watch it.

Scary movies Rock BTW.

I will add some pics later when I am not at work. I still cannot add images to my blog at work.

No comments: