Thursday, October 23, 2008

Insert Title here Later

So ya... watched another scarrrieee movie last night. "The Strangers" with Liv Tyler and Scott Spedman. I was supposed to be in it, but I was busy working full time.

It was based on true events, but I always take that with a grain of salt after doing some research into the "true events" that the Texas Chainsaw Massacre (TCM) was based on. Basically the real life guy killed 2 people, and used to dig up bodies and make stuff out of them. Whoopee frigging doo. The TCM movies were wayyy worse and creepy and gory....

Anways, "The Strangers" was pretty good, the built the tension well, and there were some jumpy scenes and creepy stuff....

I also am heading to Screamfest 2008 at Canada Olympic Park. It's usually pretty good :) pretty scary stuff.

For some weird reason, Wenesday and Thursday felt like Friday... so I wonder what Friday is going to feel like... I hope it doesn't feel like Monday.

Also, everyone who reads this should go to the following link, your life might depend on it!!!!!
http://www.kwanzoo.com/social-trivia/the-horror-movie-survival-handbook.shtml

No comments: