Thursday, October 30, 2008

candy mountain Charlie, candy mountain!

I am supposed to make up a song for a friend, but it's hard. The songs I have made up in the past were just randomly thrown together, and now that I have to make one up...... it's not as easy as I thought it would be.

I made a road trip out to Red Deer last night to cheer up my friend whom I made that top ten list for. We went to her weekly name that tune with her coworkers, and low and behold, we actually won!! Usually the people I am with don't like to do any of the bonus stuff, but our table got up and did every single thing asked for bonus points.
It was pretty fun :)

So today I am bagged, I even slept in a bit, but that didn't help at all. Tonight I am going to see "Saw V", hopefully it's better than #2 and #3. I thought #4 was ok, but the other two were lacking.
I really really really want to quarantine, but I promised my Vancouver buddy vegan.vwvixen (aka Laura) that we would rent it when she comes down for Christmas. She was my running and scary movie buddy. I miss her lots, she made me get my ass in shape :P
I got up to 10km, and one time she dragged me out to glenmore reservoir for a 12km run, turns out the glenmore loop is more like 21km. I couldn't walk really well afterwards, but I was proud of that accomplishment. Now I am back to square one.
*sigh*

1 comment:

Agent EE said...

I had so much fun thankyou! and thanks for the fp kiddie. That totally made my week! you're a super awesome friend thankyou!