Wednesday, October 15, 2008

sup ya'll tiger woods ya'll

Hey, did I mention that I am a media junkie?

Either way, I have to thank Agent EE for sending me links to cool new music that I would otherwise not be exposed too.

Ween, MGMT, mother mother, Chicane, Tegan and Sara, Small Sins, um, probably a few more that I can't recall :)

The music is mostly indie, I think Tegan and Sara are the closest thing to mainstream in that list.
I usually am only exposed to mainstream sadly, mostly because I am not cool enough to know about indie artists. I don't really listen to the radio (CJSW) or watch the indie shows on Much Music or MTV.

I downloaded the Sara Conner Chronicles, so I will probably watch that all night :( stupid media junkie.

Hopefully consuming all this media will one day pay off. Maybe I'll come up with a 'get rich quick' scheme that involves media and the Internet :P
If anybody has an idea for me to get rich, let me know. If it works I will give you half.

I really want to buy a fog machine for Halloween. I went to 2 Canadian tires and they were sold out. Wal-mart might have one, but Wal-mart is evil. Will I be tempted, and support the big blue box? I saw a documentary on people who live in small towns that try to keep wall mart out of there towns. It's funny though, about half of the town wants it, the other half doesn't.











I was thinking if they were cheap enough, I would surround my house with them, that way the zombies wont find me ;)

1 comment:

jodisallaboutjodi said...

My friend in University had a fog machine. One night he asked me if I wanted to attend the craziest party I would ever be invited to. With that sort of shit dangled in my face - of course I relented and went. Shortly after we arrived I saw him very sneakily heading to the basement with a big bag under his arm and a devilish grin on his face. I followed suit. Obviously he was up to no good. I followed him into the furnace room where he promptly hooked up his fog machine to the furnace. We ran upstairs just in time to see fog coming out of the furnace vents in the living room. He fogged the whole house. Effing great party.