Monday, October 20, 2008

Killer plants!!

So I am getting over my sudden illness. Last night I got really sick with flu like symptoms, slept 14 hours, and im feeling a bit better now. I watched the rest of the Sara Conner Chronicles, so far its pretty good.
I stayed home from work, and I think I should go in tomorrow, as I have a meeting in the morning that might be important.

I also watched "The Happening" by that M. Night guy. It was weird, but I think I liked it. In a way it was pretty depressing.

I still have to make up a song for Agent EE. I made up one based off an Adam Sandler audio skit, but I couldn't lie and say it was completely mine :(

I also played a little counter strike source, I love the zombie maps. Although they can get annoying after awhile. Basically one person spawns as a zombie and runs around infecting everybody else on the map. The uninfected have to hide or barricade themselves in areas.
Some of the maps are pretty sweet, and the zombie skins (what they look like) are also pretty creepy and cool. Be warned, some are pretty gruesome :P
http://www.phatdc21.com/sixfeetunder/skins.html

1 comment:

Agent EE said...

i <3 zombies, thanks for trying to make a song for me, I was eating bacon and eggs for breaky this morning and thought of you and your kid singing that song to me in the van. lol good times