Tuesday, December 9, 2008

almost there

Is it wrong that the more Christmas shopping I get done, the more excited i am about Christmas? It's that some kind of capitalistic mentallity?

I like to get it all done in one big effort, and have everything wrapped and ready to go.
I did about 5 hours of shopping yesterday, however I still have about 1/3 of the people on my list to shop for. One item for my little munchkin, I couldn't find at 3 stores. I will check out costco and maybe one more, but if I cannot find it, then im dooooomed!!

His "Santa" gift is that nerf vulcun mini dart gun. I saw one at superstore last week, but now it seems to be the most popular item as no stores have it now!!
(update) went to costco over lunch and found one! should be a fun time christmas morning, the chain gun shoots 3 darts a second!!!

I saw the end of "Fred Claus". It seemed like a pretty good holiday movie. I might have to watch it from the beginning.

And hey, those who follow my blog, and live in Calgary, how about that snow eh? :P We got about 6 inches on Saturday i believe, and today its gotten pretty darned cold. Just in time for Christmas.

I don't mind the cold and snow, and long as the streets are cleared, and my car doesn't break down and I freeze to death on the highway. I have only ever had car accidents during the icy season. In all cases ice was the main contributing factor. I hate driving on ice!!!

No comments: