Wednesday, January 7, 2009

career fear

I've been thinking that lately I'm not happy with my career and I might want to go a different direction. My top 5 choices are Accountant, superhero, movie critic, police officer, or stripper.
I would like to continue to work with computers, but I don't think my current employee would have many positions that are more technical in nature. We outsource most or all of our technical support or development, and so most of my days are spent talking to clients via email or phone calls. I don't fix anything, I just deal with business process issues.

I was looking at SAIT and MRC, and then I remembered that school costs time and money. boo!
Plus there is a good chance id take a cut in pay, so for the time being, I might just chilax with my current employer.

No comments: